|Anonymous | Login|
Bananian Linux is no longer under active development. Read more...2019-11-20 02:44 CET
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000204||Bananian Linux||[All Projects] Userland||public||2016-04-25 21:13||2016-04-26 14:49|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0000204: bananian-config useful scripts|
|Description||the bananian-config is great for starting a new project but the options are limited.|
Some new options could be make available so users could have options like:
- set up the new kernel or keep the old
- set up the "raspbian-esque"
- set up the wi-fi (on the boards that supports it) as a AP or as a client
- set up a static ip and a alternative dhcp one.
- set up and install compiling stuff (make, kernel headers, etc)
- set up a CIFS/SAMBA shares and as client
- set up a easy server for admin, like webmin, OMS, openNAS or simillar
Could this be installed via the repositorie on aptitude as a task?
or could be an alternative like tasksel?
|Tags||No tags attached.|
It has the sources to armbian scripts, in which possesses scripts that could be forked and worked on.
|2016-04-25 21:13||marshel||New Issue|
|2016-04-26 14:49||marshel||Note Added: 0000367|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team|